Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ask Maggie: How Do I Pick a School?

"Maggie, I've been accepted to several different graduate programs. How do I choose? I love every aspect of one program. I hate the price. Is the money worth the happiness in school when I will end up with the same degree on the other side?"

What another great question. Being a therapy dog I'm not as aware of financial situations. I'm told that it's important to think carefully about borrowing money for education since many humans have crushing student loan debts. With that issue aside, I'd say to go with what you love. Life is too short not to chase squirrels, take naps in sunbeams, and do what brings you joy. What better way to create a life than go to a program that brings you joy while training you for a job that will bring you joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment